Christchurch United Reformed Church , Needham Market
Listed Grade II building constructed in 1837 to the designs of James Fenton of Chelmsford and altered on two or three occasions, the ground floor windows being replaced by a loggia in 1912.
Further to previous reconstruction of the rear halls and alterations to the Sanctuary this project represents the final stage in the development programme, completed in 2015.
Removal of 1912 loggia back wall and side entrance doors and insertion of a glazed screen and automatic doors.
Removal of inner passageway and formation of a foyer area below the existing balcony.
Formation of new toilet and refreshment facilities to serve the foyer and the Sanctuary.